BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

-Nuestra felicidad depende de nosotros mismos.(:

sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

carpe diem.

And then... there I was; me, being stupid (again)... At this point I'm not really sure what to think, what to say, what to write, what to do.


That felling of "Everybody knows it but me" was kepping me hanging by a thread.
I can just fall appart, but I know that I'm stronger than that.
Everything is going to an end,
and It may be the end of everything.

2 hugs:

Anónimo dijo...

Puzzles for sure do take time to be solved, yet all pieces will make a whole in the end.
Wishing you all the very best, picking up one a time and a nice start into your new week.
p.s.: lovely images, liked the last much, as it has been years since last I went to swim.

+ Paú dijo...

Que bueno que te guste el nombre de mi blog :) a mi me gusto el tuyo, es re original jaja. Y el blog tambien(:

mucha suerte.