BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

-Nuestra felicidad depende de nosotros mismos.(:

sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

The sky was already mine.

I'm lying just to keep you here, You didn't know it.
That mercy & love that we been ask for will be in front of

us proclaiming for what we didn't saw.
Forget about it, and ask for something that we already had (the stupid situation ever), never mind, it took a long time to understand that it was all about control, fear, and try... to many trys to show myself how stronger I was, how far I could get, and how idiot could I be.
Almost caught in, but I claim victory.
Life was never what I tough I was, And I never think that I will lie you again.
Liar, Liar, Liar...
Such a shame, shame of myself, and the hardest part... I was getting colder and colder inside. For me was the longest winter ever. And I was feeling empty than ever.